Posted by Alimar Private Label on 9/3/2022 to Education
Despite its name, pumpkin spice does not contain fine grains of dehydrated pumpkin. Instead, it's typically more of an all-purpose autumnal spice that contains spices like cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg.
While fall may be experienced differently around the world, the overwhelming marketed experience of fall in the U.S. is one that is cozy, warm, and safe. This means that a pumpkin spice latte on your way to a pumpkin patch is creating and reinforcing this association every year.
Here are some of our favorite Pumpkin scents:
- Bourbon Pumpkin: Notes of aged bourbon, dark rum, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree.
- Gingerbread & Caramel: A fall gourmand fragrance composed of creamy caramel, whipped pumpkin, red berries, and vanilla cream with a warm spice accord of clove, cinnamon, and ginger zest.
- Pumpkin & Spice (N): Clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla and pumpkin puree blend together for a delicious treat.
- Pumpkin Coconut Parfait: A unique blend of rich coconut cream and pumpkin pie spices provide a modern interpretation of an all time classic.
- Pumpkin Harvest: A welcoming blend of pumpkin, carrot, clove, nuts and rum.
- Pumpkin Oud: Smoldering woody notes, incense and spice add a darkness to classic pumpkin.
- Pumpkin Peppercorn: Notes of amber, black peppercorn and spice create a modern approach to pumpkin.
- Pumpkin Pie: Sweet Autumn pumpkin topped with the perfect touch of cinnamon and clove. Sweet sugary maple adds the finishing touch to this fabulous fall fragrance.